Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Macy's Herald Square - All the beautiful things I have been able to be apart of!


Flower Show 2010









Ellen Tracy - My Inner Jackson Pollock :)







Martha Stewart








Resort - When I master the vinyl machine!

 



Using Photoshop I was able to duplicate the pattern on the dress onto Composer and create a vinyl pattern



Fall 2010 - My favorite windows!







It took a lot of sourcing and samples but we finally were able to select the perfect branches, twigs, sticks and bushels for these beautiful windows!




FLOWER SHOW 2011 - Production by the Window team!
http://www.nxtbook.com/fx/webkit/index.php?bp=/nxtbooks/nielsen/ddi_201106&startid=28




Mother's Day 2011




Perfect example of taking a marketing directive and adding a spin!




Pixar inspired windows!




What an amazing project to create these lamps from scratch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment